Dear Honorable colleagues and friends!
the FICAC Summit video with
Former-President of the Republic of Croatia
Dear Honorable Colleagues,
It is a real pleasure to report the 1st FICAC Summit, organized by the FICAC Women In Diplomacy Committee and held on this 22nd of April via Zoom, was a great success with 267 connections!
I wish to express my heartfelt gratitude to our Special Guest, Her Excellency Kolinda Grabar-Kitarović, Former President of the Republic of Croatia, for having kindly shared with us her experience as a Woman Leader.
This event has been possible thanks to the hard work and full involvement of many persons, with special thanks to the following ones:
- Dr. Ivana Zerec, Croatian Consul General in Istanbul and Istanbul Consular Corps President
- Hon. Gonul Eken, who chairs the Women In Diplomacy Committee, and all the Members of the FICAC Women In Diplomacy Committee
- Our excellent moderator Mrs. Katja Gersak, Executive Director of CEP – Centre for European Perspective – in Slovenia
- Our FICAC Vice-President, Hon. Kostas Lefkaritis
- Our FICAC Secretary General, Hon. Nikos Margaropoulos
- My Chief of Cabinet, Mr. Patrick Debus
- Hon. Maxim Behar, honorary consul of the Seychelles in Bulgaria and CEO & Chairman of the Board, M3 Communications Group, Inc.,
- MailScanner has detected a possible fraud attempt from “ficacworld.us12.list-manage.com” claiming to be www.m3bg.com
- All the team of M3 Communications Group, Inc., in Bulgaria, and especially Ms. Jessica Krusteva, for the quality of the technical follow-up and support
- All the participants
The video of the event is now available on FICAC Youtube :
MailScanner has detected a possible fraud attempt from “ficacworld.us12.list-manage.com” claiming to be https://youtu.be/xLmIp7olsvc
Awaiting to the pleasure to enjoying, hopefully soon, face-to-face events,
the success of this 1st FICAC Summit is showing us the way:
we will organize other FICAC Summits to stay in touch with all FICAC Members, “WORKING HARD TO SERVE YOU BETTER!”
Aykut Eken, President of FICAC