Born in Limassol (Cyprus) on 25th May, 1943.
Married since 1975(wife’s name Elena) with two children (daughters Maria-Loulla,
21 years old and Marina-Amalia, 17 years old.
- After accomplishing Elementary Studies in Cyprus and Greece (The Modern Lyceum of Athens) followed Studies in Commerce and Industry and attended the Business Administration Course in Birmingham (U.K.) at The City of Birmingham College of Commerce.
- Upon his return to Cyprus (1969) joined the family Business Group of Companies(which now includes Three Petroleum Distributing Companies, Four LPG Distributing Companies, an LPG filling Plant, an LPG Cylinders Factory, a Shipping Company and a Transport Company). This Group of Companies is now considered one of the largest in Cyprus. Worked built up himself through all Business level activities of the Group and he is now a Director.
- 1979 – Elected Fellow of The Institute of Directors of the United Kingdom Holder Title FINST.
- 1983 – 1993 a) Hon. Secretary of The Limassol Chamber of Commerce and Industry.
- Member of the Board of Directors of The CCCI (Cyprus Chamber of Commerce and Industry).
- 1991 – 1996 Municipal Counsellor of the City of Limassol(publicly elected for a five year term).
- 1990 – 1993 Appointed by the Cyprus Government to the Board of the Loan Commissioners.
- 1989 – 1991 Member of The Governing Committee of APOLLON Athletic Club (Football League Champions).
- 1994 – 1995 President of Rotary Club of Limassol .
- 1997 – Appointed as Honorary Consul of The Republic of Zambia in Cyprus.
- 2001 – 2004 Member of the Board of the Consular Corps of Cyprus.
- 2004 – Re-elected as above.
- 2005 – Elected to Vice-President of the Consulr Corps of Cyprus
- Residing in Limassol (Main Industrial and Commercial Centre of Cyprus).
- Active Member of The Limassol Rotary Club.
- Member of Apollon Athletic Club.
- Member of Sporting (Social & Athletic) Club.
- English (fluently)
- French (some)